Madden on X

mich1248

Reaction score
Since having root I can't receive the new update that has Madden on it..I don't wanna lose root, so are a way to get Madden on a rooted X...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

You may have to wait, but I am sure a root method is right around the corner. I am already running the 2.3.320 leak and its rooted so there may already be one.

The leak doesn't have Madden though, so I am curious about that.

You may have to wait, but I am sure a root method is right around the corner. I am already running the 2.3.320 leak and its rooted so there may already be one.

I am curious too. If this can be ripped from the update and loaded on ROMS like TranQ 3.5.1 it would be great. I am wondering if this is just an OTA update or is it going to be downloadable. If it is OTA then if we already updated the leak we wont get it since we cannot go back to 2.2.15. I really want madden though, especially if it is free and the full game.

I am curious too. If this can be ripped from the update and loaded on ROMS like TranQ 3.5.1 it would be great. I am wondering if this is just an OTA update or is it going to be downloadable. If it is OTA then if we already updated the leak we wont get it since we cannot go back to 2.2.15. I really want madden though, especially if it is free and the full game.
Sincerely doubt it will be the full game. This is V$W we are talking about.

Okay, I just read at Droid Life that they will have a way for us 2.3.320 guys to upgrade as well so I guess I will be getting Madden. They also say that it may just be a trial version of Madden. I agree, TBH is the stuff so I am not worried about it too much. I can guarentee that they will have a update as soon as this drops.

here u guys go...jus install the apk....its only the trial version....

How to upgrade from .315 or .320 (leak) is over on mydroidworld. You need to buy the TBH app ($2 is not going to break the bank) to get the .340 system only sbf file, then sbf and re-root. z4root works fine, not on the market anymore but version 1.3 is over at xda and that is something you really should have on the sd card anyway.

Basically you sbf, then z4root and then re-apply any roms/themes provided they are compatible. I am going to wait for Fab to give the ok for Apex to work on .340 before I go ahead and flash this.

Back