Major issues with liberty

Phaze08

Reaction score
So, this morning, I got up as always and got ready for work. Upon arriving at work, I had a bit of downtime, so I tried refreshing plume, and it wouldnt work. Soon I realized I had no 3g or 1x service so I flashed liberty Gb v.04 over my existing install hoping to fix it. This had no avail, so I figured I would flash a fresh install of liberty gb nightly v.04, which is what I had been running. Well, now Im in a fresh install, but still no 3g or 1x so I cant sync my contacts or log into the phone. Also, when I try to sbf back to stock, it fails after a few minutes. I think this may be because Im at work, but Im the network admin, and Im running rsd lite from the .exe file as administrator so it should work. Any incite? Ideas? Will the sbf not work since Im on a gingerbread rom?

Also, I tried stock recovery to erase cache, but it only goes to a screen with a droid and an ! and when I press the search key (Magnifying glass) it doesnt do anything.

in the stock recovery with gingerbread you gotta press the volume up and down together instead of the search key... give that a go... other than that I'm not sure i can help... maybe someone else can chime in

Aaaaaah.....nice. So if I delete cache, it should just reboot back to stock GB, right?

Edit: Deleted data and cache and rebooted, still the same results. Stuck at the login screen on liberty Gb v.4 unable to get service and log in.

Last edited:
To get passed the login screen touch all the corners. Top left. Top right. Bottom right. Bottome left. You should get passed the loggin screen and try going into a wifi network to sign in

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

To get passed the login screen touch all the corners. Top left. Top right. Bottom right. Bottome left. You should get passed the loggin screen and try going into a wifi network to sign in

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Doesn't seem to be responding...turns out it might be my VZW account...The person who is on my other line paid last month's payment but it apparently bounced...-_- That might be the issue, Ill call Verizon later and get back to you.

Back