market links gone ....

zero7404

Reaction score
not sure wats happening but i use mybackup pro to backup data/apps. each time a backup completed i got a list of apps and note next to each that the market link was found.

today i did another backup and all the apps in the report showed no market link found.

just wondering if this may be a market thing or a mybackup pro thing ...

all my apps still appear in the market. i also tried uninstalling/installing to see if that would fix and it didnt.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

confirmed fix in next mybackup pro update.

posted via android

Do you have to pay for the update? Mybackuppro says there is an update but when I press update it sends me to the app in the market and charges me the full cost of the app.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Do you have to pay for the update? Mybackuppro says there is an update but when I press update it sends me to the app in the market and charges me the full cost of the app.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

i would think not. i've not yet seen an update that i have to pay for in the market. that would be very apple-esque of rerware or the market to do that kind of thing ....

maybe there is something wrong with your market links ... i would drop an email to rerware first before trying to update. they acknowledged that the issue i experienced is a mybackup pro hickup ....

posted via android

the update came out yest. ill run an apps backup& see if market links are preserved

posted via android

Back