Mass delete for gmail trash? Using droid x stock app

jasonD

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to mass delete your trash in gmail? I know how to do mass delete from the inbox but id like to empty my trash folder. Ive searched for the answer and cant find it. Anyone know how?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Anyone know? Id like to delete my emails out of my trash but i dont want to do it one by one.

So is anyone deleting emails out of their trash? I've got hundreds in there and I really don't want it taking up any of the internal memory. Is there not a mass delete for the trash folder? How are you guys deleting?

I can't delete items in my Gmail trash. Not even one by one. There's no delete permanently or empty trash in my stock Gmail app. To delete them I have to empty the trash on my computer. I'd love to find out if someone has a fix for this.

ok, they are gone.
so it looks like google will only allow you to permanently delete emails online.
good job google.

That worked. I went online and deleted them all. Seekers kinda a weird that we have to do that with all this technology. At any rate i dont mind going in once a month to delete. At least i have a way a getting rid of all those emails.

Back