Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed Up Your Smartphone!

asforel

Reaction score
Memory Booster is a powerful mobile Memory & RAM boosting tool specially designed for Android smartphone users. It is a handy memory optimizer tool that will keep your Android smartphone running faster and efficiently. It increases your cell phone’s performance by making more memory available for both your applications and the mobile system.
Memory Booster is designed to tackle the difficult & crucial problem of memory management for Android smartphone users. Memory is the most precious resource in your smartphone; Without enough memory, your cell phone will become sluggish or even crash. If the mobile system can not handle your memory properly by itself, your smartphone will slowly lose memory over time and bring you to a critical state. Memory Booster solves these problems by reclaiming lost memory for your programs. It helps your smartphone run at optimum speed by efficiently defragmenting your smartphone’s memory, recovering memory leaks from poorly behaved application, flushing unused libraries temporarily out to disk and so on. By all this optimization tricks your favorite applications and games will run faster and efficiently with Memory Booster running in the background.

That's what I wanna know!

**nevermind!!**

Comments in the market indicate that it slows down Droids and wants you to buy the full version. Anyone here clarify/validate?

Hi

For more information about it and download see Here
copy.png

Well even Droid has the time asking for more memory. Killing off those inactive applications in the background is good. Will give it a shot:icon_ banana:

Hrmm, sounds just like the old MemTurbo for PC... I'm a bit skeptical of these, especially after reading about the efficiency of the OS memory management...
Plus, the web site has shoddy grammar and some spelling mistakes, which detract a bit from the "professional" display.
I am interested to hear how it goes, so let us know!
I'd love to be wrong on this one :)

These are almost invariably snake oil. Sure, it's possible that this is the one that actually works, but I rather doubt it. I get the impression that a lot of these tools are written by blackberry and windows mobile developer trying to jump on to the Android bandwagon. Again, what people forget is that linux (which android is based on) sees free memory as wasted memory. It will do its level best to keep every scrap of RAM in the phone occupied with something, just in case it needs it later. If it then needs the RAM, it will discard something to make the room. And it will do so automatically, with no help from the user.

These are almost invariably snake oil. Sure, it's possible that this is the one that actually works, but I rather doubt it. I get the impression that a lot of these tools are written by blackberry and windows mobile developer trying to jump on to the Android bandwagon. Again, what people forget is that linux (which android is based on) sees free memory as wasted memory. It will do its level best to keep every scrap of RAM in the phone occupied with something, just in case it needs it later. If it then needs the RAM, it will discard something to make the room. And it will do so automatically, with no help from the user.

Good point but inactive application running in the background kills battery and slows the system speed. I installed its free version and this "booster" seems to work well.:)

Actually, no, they don't. Inactive means just that, inactive. The app is sleeping and taking up no CPU or resources (other than memory and even that will be reclaimed by Android if needed). Mind you, this applies only to properly coded apps, but that is the vast majority of them. This has been debated over and over (and over and over) again on the forum, so I'm not going to get into it here as well. The only applications actively using battery and CPU on an Android phone are 1) the foreground app and 2) applications that have specifically requested to run in the background for whatever reason. Any other app is suspended as soon as it is pushed from the foreground.

Defragmenting RAM? Well, that would make a huge difference if you have RAM with a slow seek time :huh:

Re: Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed Up Your Smartphone!

Defragmenting RAM? Well, that would make a huge difference if you have RAM with a slow seek time :huh:

Yeah I was wondering if anyone else caught that!

Anyone who tells you you need to "defragment your RAM" is NOT a developer and does not even understand how RAM works. Its Random Access Memory, guys. Random means that its SUPPOSED to be accessed out of order. Access times have no bearing on the physical location of information within the RAM.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back