messaging problems

jerpatti

Reaction score
I have motorola droid with 2.1 update,
When sending a text message i get a force close error ,so when i close it or report it ,i lose all of my messages from everybody! any help would be appericated

My fiance' and I have had the same problem although it hasn't happened lately but now that I mentioned it, it will I'm sure I was reading last week on this topic and I dont believe that there is a fix for this problem. If there is I would like to know it

I'm having picture messaging problems, can send text messages but NO picture messages??? I have posted in several threads, no one seems to have an answer or a fix. I can't hardly get any feedback either, just more people with the same problem.

I'm having picture messaging problems, can send text messages but NO picture messages??? I have posted in several threads, no one seems to have an answer or a fix. I can't hardly get any feedback either, just more people with the same problem.

I did too at first but I have no problem now I just didnt know to use the pic messaging. Are you having problem sending problems sending pics from your gallery? Sharing them?

Back