might have really screwed up help asap

jbrock98

Reaction score
I rooted and got rom manager flashed clockworkmod then downloaded a team chaos rom everything was fine booted up no problem, then I downloaded few of the themes for their rom went to install cudtom rom from sd card went into clockworkmod folder opened up where those themes were and clicked one hit wipe data and cache and backup rom, it starts doing its thing and starts bootin up after installation then after the team chaos animation it said something like calender.Android something of that nature stopped unexpectedly and skipped syncing my gmail and I have and market app all I have is basic system apps with rooted super ninja running the red theme team chaos, my home button doesn't even work I'm stuck in the browser I don't have rom manager not even the app for the market! Help me please

I've tried restarting my phone I tried adding my gmail to sync accounts nothing has worked then when I opened browser I can't get out since my home button doesn't work

just boot into recovery and restore your backup

That's when I hold x right?.....what u think happened?

Ok back to normal shew I about went crazy, I figured that's wat I needed to do but wasn't sure wanted to ask first thanks man you've been there for me a lot today, well I'm done flashing new roms for a bit gonna do more reading before I try anything else, I'm not sure about some these files in my clockworkmod folder i chose one of the themes I downloaded for the team chaos rom and it went thru its thing and just messed up and I have no clue way

Ok back to normal shew I about went crazy, I figured that's wat I needed to do but wasn't sure wanted to ask first thanks man you've been there for me a lot today, well I'm done flashing new roms for a bit gonna do more reading before I try anything else, I'm not sure about some these files in my clockworkmod folder i chose one of the themes I downloaded for the team chaos rom and it went thru its thing and just messed up and I have no clue way

Yea, just do a lot of reading, and trial and error. You'll start to pick it up. As long as you have a backup, nine times out of ten, you'll be fine. When in doubt make a back up.

Back