Missed call app

Abby Normal

Reaction score
Anyone using the missed call app?

I noticed they have a special missed call app for the Droid but it marked as Beta.

If anyone is using either of the above do you like or dislike it and which one are you using.

Thanks

I like it because you can change the LED color for missed calls, sms, battery, etc. You can also have different tones as well. You can also set it to repeat the tones for missed calls and sms in different time intervals as well. This is good for me because sometimes I don't hear it the first time.

Yep, like it for the same reasons. I wish the LED could blink for multiple colors though. I get an email it will blink blue, then if I get a text that will override and blink orange and not blink blue again. I know it is asking alot but it is a want and not a need, it is a nice app as is!

I use the one found on Market. Great app. I put this reeaally annoying tone on when I miss calls because I don't always here the phone ring.

Are you guys using the missed call app or the missed call app for the droid. There are two different ones.......

interesting app, do I really have to add each contact that I want to be alerted for. there are a ton of settings.

You dont have to, I dont have any of my contacts set specifically. It will alert you for all your contacts but say you want a different tone for your girl so you know right away she is texting, you can set it up.

I use Missed Call and I LOVE IT! Its great for me because I never ever use ringtones, its all vibrate for me. The factory vibrate is lame and isn't long enough so by using missed call I have a nice strong long vibrate for all calls and sms messages so I don't miss them when I get them. Its a great app that has plenty of customizable features. As to setting each person on there you don't need to do that unless you want something different for each person. You can just set a general one for all phone calls or sms messages.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

Back