Missing apps in market

s.dubs317

Reaction score
I was playing around with my bionic and decided to check if there were any updates to any apps. Opened the market and was prompted to agree to terms and conditions, which I thought was strange, since i did this when I first got the phone. Went to my apps and the only two showing up are maps and youtube and it says they aren't installed even though they are. I have well over 100 apps installed and want to be able to easily update them. I can only assume there was another update to the market and it messed things up. my apps were restored from titanium backup from my x, am running the unleashed ROM, but did not have this issue until about 10 min ago. Already fixed permissions and rebooted phone. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I kind of feel like an idiot. I have multiple gmail accounts on the phone and was not set to my primary one within the market.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Do you have more than one account on the phone?

When the new market downloaded to my phone, I got the same thing. And I saw just the same two apps under "My Apps"

From within the market, I went to Menu, Accounts and found that my secondary account was the "default" I changed it back to my regular Gmail address and suddenly everything was back as it belonged. It seems the new market sometimes picks the wrong "default" account.

I have the same problem on the thunderbolt. Was hoping the Gingerbread update would make it go away...no luck.

I doubled check my account to make sure its my main on and it is cause my Purchased Apps show up with you tube and maps.

I have cleared the Market cache and completed an uninstall of the last market update. That allowed for my apps to get updated...until the market again updated.

Any thoughts out there??

p.s. Just started searching for this on the forums maybe it has been observed before??

Back