Missing files

dogsrock

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm having a really frustrating issue with the files on my phone. I have have folders of photos in my gallery, but I go into my files and they're not there. Or the folder says it's empty, which is really weird. I'd like to move the photos to the cloud, but they're not there to move. Does anyone else have this problem? Or have any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks.

Galaxy note 10 plus and just the Samsung gallery. But the photos show up in every photo app. Just not in files.

Google drive. But Google drive isn't the problem. My files aren't showing up in internal storage or my sd card.

Google drive. But Google drive isn't the problem. My files aren't showing up in internal storage or my sd card.
Are you looking under internal and then DCIM ? Also what shows up on top on their images? You might also want to try clearing the my files cache under storage and force close and reopen

When I tap on one of the photos from one of the folders, it says internal storage or SD card, and then dcim. But when I go into that place in my files, the folder isn't there.

Back