Moto Assist/Meetings

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Not having any luck getting this feature to work. I have Moto Assist/Meeting activated, with Silence and Auto reply each checked. Under More options I have my Gmail calendar checked. Should there be an Assist icon in the notification bar visible when active? And I assume that the speaker (turned off) icon should also be in the notification bar if activated? Also, I use ACalendar Plus as my calendar app, which syncs with my Gmail calendar.

Not sure if it will work when using a third party calendar even if you have it sync'ing with the Google calendar. I'll try to do some research.

@FoxKat - the meetings feature of Assist works on my wife's Moto X (2013) 4.4.4, using ACalendar Plus, so not sure why it would not with my Turbo. I appreciate your efforts, and look forward to what you find out. Also, the Sleep feature of Assist works just fine. I have not tried the Driving feature yet. Thanks!

I use the stock calendar app and whenever there's a meeting on my work Gmail calendar my phone goes silent. On the notification bar I can see the meeting icon at left, and the "vibrate" icon to the right. (see below).
df499c90e3d21075595759075167d3f9.jpg

If I drag the notification bar down I have the option dismiss silent mode during this meeting by tapping "not now" (see below).
06ab4340b27893add90af33e9e327b39.jpg

I set it up by: Settings>Moto>Assist >Meeting, then at the bottom be sure to tap on "more options" to select which calendar(s) you want it to use.

Sent from my Droid Turbo

Last edited:
Back