Movie service queston

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is this service through HTC or Verizon and does it download the movies to your device or do you stream them through their servers, and as I noticed they have close to 1000 titles on it, and as of today saw 4 movies advertized in HD, which of course they charge $5 more for, Underworld Awakening(HD), Battle: Los Angeles(HD), Columbiana(HD), The Da Vinci Code (HD), I am sure there is more HD ones, but those are the 4 I saw.

While I agree with taco, what service are you referring to?

Sent from my Paranoid Android Galaxy Nexus

Not interested in Netflix and their outdated movies, I have Verizon Fios and get HBO GO WIMAX on my phone for free, I also have the slingbox and can watch all that there is on my Fios TV subscription on my phone/laptop, my question is the Movies app that comes installed on my HTC Rezound, who runs it, HTC or Verizon and how does their service work, is it streamed or downloaded to phone, I like the fact that they have movies is crystal clear resolution (HD).

Not interested in Netflix and their outdated movies, I have Verizon Fios and get HBO GO WIMAX on my phone for free, I also have the slingbox and can watch all that there is on my Fios TV subscription on my phone/laptop, my question is the Movies app that comes installed on my HTC Rezound, who runs it, HTC or Verizon and how does their service work, is it streamed or downloaded to phone, I like the fact that they have movies is crystal clear resolution (HD).

Verizon.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Back