mSecure not holding input method

Malkavian

Reaction score
I use mSecure and every time I open the program and go to put in my password it asks me to set the input method. I can choose Swype or Touch Input. This didn't happen on my original Droid. I checked with mSecure support and they state that this is a something with Android.

I'm running Android 2.3.4 and HTC Sense 3.5.

Is anyone else running into this or know of a way to fix this?

Thanks

I use mSecure and every time I open the program and go to put in my password it asks me to set the input method. I can choose Swype or Touch Input. This didn't happen on my original Droid. I checked with mSecure support and they state that this is a something with Android.

I'm running Android 2.3.4 and HTC Sense 3.5.

Is anyone else running into this or know of a way to fix this?

Thanks

Having zero experience with mSecure I can't say. Sounds like if you have multiple keyboard packages installed it will prompt you. Can you check the settings within mSecure to see if there's one for choosing default input?

I use mSecure all the time on my Moto Droid and I have Swift Key installed as well. I have never seen it ask me for which keyboard to use when entering a password. Have you tried fiddling with the Keyboard settings, only allowing the Swype keyboard and disabling the touch keyboard?

Well it seems to be something between the Rezound, Swype and mSecure. Not sure which one to ask. Although I have turned off Swype for right now and am trying out trace on the standard keyboard. We will see what happens.

Thanks for the input.

Back