Music player in Saphire

creeblue2

Reaction score
Hey guys I figured i would test out sapphire while waiting for BB.05 to come out, and I must say it is very well done. My only complaint about it is that it has the standard music app. Would anyone be able to link me to where I can download the music widget that comes with BB? Sorry for being so vague but the help is appreciated

Hey guys I figured i would test out sapphire while waiting for BB.05 to come out, and I must say it is very well done. My only complaint about it is that it has the standard music app. Would anyone be able to link me to where I can download the music widget that comes with BB? Sorry for being so vague but the help is appreciated

open terminal

type:
su
switchapk music stock

let it finish, reboot

Hmmm i just ran that and it is still only giving me the stock music widget option. None of the 2x2, 4x4 etc... Is there another option?

Edit: trying that script but instead of music stock, using music milestone
Edit2: Still did not work. Anyone else have any ideas?

my bad i thought you wanted stock.

For modded music the command is :

switchapk music milestone (i think)

Mine came with it as default

man i don't know

you are doing su first right?

If so I'm at a loss

my bad i thought you wanted stock.

For modded music the command is :

switchapk music milestone (i think)

Mine came with it as default

just tried running the milestone ran through in terminal fine then when i rebooted the music widget was still the basic stock one. Thank you for the help though

man i don't know

you are doing su first right?

If so I'm at a loss
yuip

I entered the code as followed
su (pushed enter button)
switchapk music milestone (pushed enter button)

then it runs its script. Afterwards I reboot but still the stock widget:frown:

Ok I just attempted to change to the EliotStocker music app and it failed at the last step.

I got this message:
"Switching apks ... mount: mounting /dev/block/mtdblock4 on /system failed: Device or resource busy"

is this something that could be changed manually through RootExplorer or something similar?

switchapk music eliotstocker

Damn, sorry creeblue2, eliotstocker

thanks pdroid

any place where sapphire has a list of all the commands?

The wiki doesn't mention eliotstocker at all as a switch command

just type 'switchapk'

or 'scriptybox'

it will give you all of the commands

Right I've already tried this, but the eliot stocker apk seems to be missing, as when i typed in the command in terminal it came up with an error, while both the stock and the milestone worked without a hitch.

just type 'switchapk'

or 'scriptybox'

it will give you all of the commands

Right I've already tried this, but the eliot stocker apk seems to be missing, as when i typed in the command in terminal it came up with an error, while both the stock and the milestone worked without a hitch.

what is the error?

i installed this last night with no issue.

Back