my apology goes out to u

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmx24

Reaction score
it seemes that the miui thred whas closed down and i probably helped with that :/ so i am saying sorry to any one that wanted to say something all i want is that dam weather apk then someone turned it into a grammer thing and the thred shot off topic so give me ur hate or what ever in this thred but if any miui dev would be kind and shoot that apk my way i can do the rest

bmx, it isn't your fault, it's "someone else's".

ehh all's i want is that weather apk urgg

I believe that the weather app that is shown in that video, will not work outside of china. If you want the app, I guess you could pull it from the chinese rom.

ya i think that will be my next move

why are you sorry?

you were asking for help. on a forum. forgive if i'm totally missing the mark but isn't that the whole point of a forum? to get together to share ideas, info, tips...

and as far as the grammar goes, english isn't an easy language even for its native speakers. there's nothing wrong with using "u, r, or y" in abbreviation of three of the most common words in our vocabulary. everyone knows exactly what you're saying and yes, you're right, it is much easier to use them in that way. languages evolve to to fit the needs of their speakers. txtspeak is a shorthand of sorts.

and for what it's worth, i've never seen one post from that guy that doesn't contain some form of condescension.

What's worse is instead of admitting it...and being nice to people (instead of borderline sociopath)...they remain defiant and argumentative. Its like our own personal jersey shore episode.lol

No sweat bmx..no need to apologize. I didn't think you did anything wrong.

There has been a trend of frustration when buggy releases are installed and people spend alot of time setting everything back up after a wipe and find a fc on the most crucial part of a cell phone (phone and mms) fc. Its what makes miui fun...

There has been a trend of frustration when buggy releases are installed and people spend alot of time setting everything back up after a wipe and find a fc on the most crucial part of a cell phone (phone and mms) fc. Its what makes miui fun...

I have to agree with you .. I have seen a handful of people that complain when there is more than one update a month. I for one love the updates .. i dont mind if it is everyday .. Wiping Keeps for a nice clean phone :)

no need to apologies, if anything sorry for releasing a buggy update....

closing this thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back