My Verizon mobile

bgilmore93

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the my Verizon app that is pre loaded on the phone. I can't log in even though I can on my computer. I tried to go into the market and see if it needed updated but when I found the app it said it wasn't compatible for my phone yet it came pre installed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

only everyone lol

uninstall/disable it so it doesn't run in the background :D

(vzw's website is absolutely horrible too)

Well I actually use it to keep track of my data usage and minutes. I just went back into the market and searched for it again. There was an update but it still wont log in.

Make sure cellular data is enable.

Mine was disabled once but had wifi on. It connected after I cellular was turned on. I still used wifi but I guess it logs you in with the phones info somehow.
I have never actually "logged in" by typing out a username/password

----posted maxx'ed out----

You may need " the Verizon login app", I can't find it in the market but when I go to the play store (market) it's there. It does not show up under installed apps but at the button of the list of all apps I ever installed it is right there. Here is a screen shot.

Well I actually use it to keep track of my data usage and minutes. I just went back into the market and searched for it again. There was an update but it still wont log in.

Notice how it's rated like 2.5 out of 5 stars in the market. :D

My data counter was off by over a gig. Took me two days to realize.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

You guys should download a a data track app off the market that has a good rating. Vzw's app blows.

yess their app seems to update way to late for my taste i have a data counter widget. love it.

Is anyone else having problems with the my Verizon app that is pre loaded on the phone. I can't log in even though I can on my computer. I tried to go into the market and see if it needed updated but when I found the app it said it wasn't compatible for my phone yet it came pre installed.

Ive had no problems with the app,and like you,I use it to keep up with data,and cell mins.Are you holding your mouth rite?lol!!

When I tried to download Verizon login it says it is not compatible with my device.

Rooted vs. Stock users. Works fine on my stock Nexus, wi-fi or mobil data.

Try I stalling this one

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vzw.hss.myverizonged

works well on my Droid x, but is made for the galaxy nexus.

That is the one I have. When I try to use the forgot password it says service unavailable. And mind you i haven't done anything to my phone no rooting or unlocking. Would that help?

Back