Mysterious Clock Switching...

Caligula2008

Reaction score
My gfs bionic is having problems with the clock. It is unrooted and stock OS (not updated yet because I'm going to root her but want to get this fixed first). It randomly goes forward in time. Like if it is five o clock then it will say it is ten. Would not be a big deal because it fixes itself quickly but...

She has many alarms set and sometimes it will switch to a time which will set off an alarm when her phone must be off (like in meetings). Can't for the life of me figure it out but its getting beyond annoying LOL. It must be something software related because this is her second bionic (first one notification bar wouldn't drop down)

She uses Alarm Clark extreme not sure that it has anything to do with it tho.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Bump... its frustrating lol

Try going to settings>applications>manage apps>all>date & time>clear data

Try going to settings>applications>manage apps>all>date & time>clear data

There's no data to clear...

Might have her uninstall her alarm clock extreme and see if that helps. I'm not too optimistic about it though.

Anyone think I should let her install the new update. How difficult is root after the update?

I don't think you can root after the update. Look up 4everroot.. or foreverroot. And root with that, then run the update. You will keep root and have the update. It is what I did.

Sent from my BNTV250 using DroidForums

OK thanks... still in a debate as she is having a lot of problems right now. I appreciate the help tho!

Back