Nazi Zombies, PC, World at War only

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
So I've really gotten into Call of Duty's Nazi Zombies, but I don't have Black Ops, just World at War. And hardly any U.S. people are online these days, so usually I'm forced to play with ping through the roof.

Anyway enough complaining :p who out there has World at War for PC and is all for starting to unite the few american users left to make a semipermanent U.S. server?

(My sn for WaW is jimmyco2008 too)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

So I've really gotten into Call of Duty's Nazi Zombies, but I don't have Black Ops, just World at War. And hardly any U.S. people are online these days, so usually I'm forced to play with ping through the roof.

Anyway enough complaining :p who out there has World at War for PC and is all for starting to unite the few american users left to make a semipermanent U.S. server?

(My sn for WaW is jimmyco2008 too)

I just got done playing Black Ops on the PC.. if you get Bl ops, i run with you and kill zombies :p

Haha... is the new zombie map pack out for PC? If so is it any good?

Haha... is the new zombie map pack out for PC? If so is it any good?

I installed Black Ops via steam.. there are 3 zombie maps that it comes with.. i spent a good amount of time on the first map on my ps3, but on the pc mainly just playing MP. But i do like a good zombie session every now and then.

I :heart: new maps. With the exception of the stupid at sea level I just dont like the frozen movie zombie map that came out on the 3rd map pack the others like theater and space station is cool

Just a bump, and a reminder, i'm jimmyco2008 on World at War for PC and Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live.

Back