Neat Trick I Found

MarkS1110

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
If you answer a call while listening to music and plugged into a stereo input. You can talk and the person can hear you and the other voice is on the speakers. No need to unjack the phone to answer a call.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using DroidForums

Yeah, I discovered this with my Eris when listening to music in my car. No need to spend $80 on an expensive Bluetooth set when I can spend $20 on an FM transmitter powered by a cigarette lighter. Depending on what music app you're using, it'll also pause the song for a second if you use voice guided navigation so you can hear the lady speak. Another nifty use for cellphones while driving that actually makes things safer....

Last edited:
Honestly there's been a lot of cool neat things that I didn't know about this phone. I just can't remember any of them off the top of my head!

Sent from a Rezound!

It's nice when a phone remembers it's a phone.

Exactly. I hated my old phone, I would be listening to music and get a call and have to unplug.

Like you said, it's nice when a phone still knows it is a phone.

i found that out a while ago with my DROID X all you really need is a AUX cable and it the call comes through the car speakers i think on most of the new cell phones can do it

Well this is certainly nice to know! Thanks for posting.

Back