Need help with Gameboid!!!

TayZilla

Reaction score
I just got Gameboid and I had to get the game bios file online, I put the games on my sd card. But when I select a game the screen just goes black for a few seconds and then its back to my phones home screen... any clue on what to do or what I am doing wrong?? Please help!

do you have download crutch lite installed? i'm not sure but maybe that has something to do with it.

I have Apps Installer installled, I'll look for the other one

I couldn't find Crutch Lite on the market

well hopefully someone else will come along that can be of more help. i quit playing games when i started flashing roms and theming lol good luck

I just got Gameboid and I had to get the game bios file online, I put the games on my sd card. But when I select a game the screen just goes black for a few seconds and then its back to my phones home screen... any clue on what to do or what I am doing wrong?? Please help!

Is this the free version of Gameboid? How many games have you tried, happens with all of them? Certain games you might have issues but for the most part you should be able to get most games to work.

Gameboid is just the regular Gameboy emulator right? Make sure it's a gameboy game you're trying to play and not Gameboy Advance or Gameboy Color.

It is for gameboy advance, I. Downloaded a pokemon game pack and none have worked, do I need to unzip each game file?

It is for gameboy advance, I. Downloaded a pokemon game pack and none have worked, do I need to unzip each game file?

I do unzip all mine, but you shouldn't have to. It should be able to read the zipped file. I make a folder called ROMS on my SD. I place the bios file and all the games in there. I get most games from freeroms, but have gotten them elsewhere as well. have you tried things other then pokemon? you might uninstall and resinstall and try a bios file from a different source maybe...

well hopefully someone else will come along that can be of more help. i quit playing games when i started flashing roms and theming lol good luck

You quit playing games??! thats the worst thing i've heard all day!:eek:

someone please help. i downloaded gameboid/ linda manager/then gbabios.bin. saying bin not found. i can get the gameboid player to come up but when in rome when i download games is says download failed. any ideas not very good with the fhone yet but i spent about 2 hrs on this

Back