need help with unroot stuff

preacher1611

Reaction score
okay so i hear that the 3.o will be out soon and i was wondering how to unroot my phone so i can get it, is there an one click root for the 2.2 yet? and if not whats the most easy way to unroot?

check out z4root on the market. it should put you back to being unrooted.

Yea give me a second and I will give you a link to unroot. OK download this http://www.***********/file/HvHnis8C/Universal_Androot_v161.htm and run it ob your device. It will ask you if you want to root or UN root oh before you unroot make sure you click your version .then hit unroot

If I user that z4root thing can I root it that way to?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I tried downloading that but that site never works and I clicked on the download thing and it won't download

What's the email on your phone. I have downloaded androot and I can send it file to you

I tried using the Universal Androot from the link posted in this thread and it fails to unroot the phone. Any suggestions?

It was supposed to work, it worked fine for me. Umm what happend? Like how do you know it failed to root?

yes i did get it and it installed. thank you very much. wonder if you can help me with a promblem im having im trying to install a launcherpro and dont know how i already downloaded it to my lap top. what now?

Back