Need Hotspot App

JOx

Reaction score
Hey, I installed Apex 1.4.1 on my dads X and he doesn't have the 3g mobile hotspot app anymore? I am assuming that the rom just took it off. Does anyone have the .apk or a place to download it? Thanks very much!

you could just use wifi tether for free. if not my suggestion would be looking on verizons website

Hey, I installed Apex 1.4.1 on my dads X and he doesn't have the 3g mobile hotspot app anymore? I am assuming that the rom just took it off. Does anyone have the .apk or a place to download it? Thanks very much!
you go JOx if my dad had an x i would do the same to his lol. i installed cm7 on my gf mytouch4g. she likes it. anyway there is a reason a lot of these devs take off 3g mobile hotspot from the custom rom, because its 20 a month. since u were willing to root ur dads phone im sure u wont mind dling wireless tether. it works great and it costs just $0.00 a month

Slide over to mydroidworld.com they have the .apk.

Do you have a link? I just went through seven pages with no luck...

And he has tethering, but he is trying to connect a xoom to it and android doesn't connect over ad hoc

Slide over to mydroidworld.com they have the .apk.

Do you have a link? I just went through seven pages with no luck...

And he has tethering, but he is trying to connect a xoom to it and android doesn't connect over ad hoc

Wireless Tether supports infrastructure mode on the X and D/2 now...Not ad hoc.

If you really want the stock hotspot app, try searching the forum for mynet.apk.

Back