Need themed facebook 1.3.1

Elitimus

Reaction score
I have been looking everywhere for a themed version of the new facebook app. I found a 1.3.0 but i couldn't successfully get the images to transfer over to 1.3.1. If anyone has a dark themed 1.3.1 could you please post it. Using the Gala-S theme and that light gray is sticking out like a sore thumb. Thanks.

Elitimus

ill be updating the themes i have up to 1.3.1 here shortly

Thanks!! I can theme pandora easily enough but i can never get facebook to work. Which thread will you be posting them in?

Elitimus

is there a walkthrough posted somewhere on how to theme facebook? i themed facebook and twitter, but the facebook didnt take

Can someone post it here? I don't feel like registering over there just to download it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I spent two days hunting around forums trying to find this and your too lazy to spend a minute registering on a site you will probably use again. Go register.

Elitimus

Can someone post it here? I don't feel like registering over there just to download it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I already posted a updated Facebook for Incognito in the theme Sticky thread first post

I saw the one you posted for Incognito, very nice. The plain black just happens to match the Gala-S theme better. I need to hunt down a how-to for themeing the facebook widget. Its the only one I've never gotten to work. I hate having to depend on someone else everytime an update comes out.

Elitimus

Back