New bionic and new to 4g

Pastorjosh

Reaction score
I just got a bionic last week, and so far I am loving it over my iPhone. The problem I am having is when my phone is in 3G Facebook says there is no network connection. Will facebook not open in 3G? It is really frustrating to have maximum 3G svc and Facebook not work. Thank for any help or comments in advance.

Hello and welcome to the DroidForums pastorjosh, the issue your experiencing is a Facebook issue.

It has nothing to do with your phone, my maxx's both do this on Facebook, as does my bionic and my x and the x2.

Facebook has always had bad app development, its sad really.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

94lt1 said:
Facebook has always had bad app development, its sad really.

Yes, and I always wondered why? UNTIL I read several of the recent articles which mention that FB makes ZERO money on people accessing their accounts via mobile, due to the inability to capitalize on ads. So now it all makes much more sense. FB would really rather that we NOT use our phones to access the site.

Leave Facebook, uste Google+. That is my unsolicited opinion. Please do not throw things at me.

Yes, and I always wondered why? UNTIL I read several of the recent articles which mention that FB makes ZERO money on people accessing their accounts via mobile, due to the inability to capitalize on ads. So now it all makes much more sense. FB would really rather that we NOT use our phones to access the site.

If that's the case, then they shouldn't offer a mobile app. Or figure out a way to capitalize on adds through mobile.

Even when I'm not on mobile, I don't click on adds... if I'm interested in a product I want hands on time with it, adds can be misleading. That's just me though. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

It's a great phone. I love mine. I I got a little scratch in my screen though which sucks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Waiting for my 3rd.. be careful if you use the motorola case with kickstand and taking it off. It eventually knocked off my voume rocker.

Back