new guy

NoTechGeek

Reaction score
Hello to all. I'm an almost used up person of 68 but I am pretty tech saavy. I have been using a Blackberry Curve and have gotten used to having the internet on my hip. I am now eligible of a free(?) upgrade on my phone so I have been toying with getting a "Droid" of some kind. Is there any way of finding out who makes the best one or who has the best software? I am with Verizon right now but if the right deal came along I would consider changing carriers. A while back I saw a Droid with a sliding back that exposed a keyboard. I thought that looked kind of neat but I can't remember who made it. Any help? I would welcome any suggestions as to which Droid phone I should buy.
Thanks for any help,
Ray

Welcome to the forumns I think u were talking about a motorola droid2 or the droid 3 is coming very soon I got the droid 2 And it is a great phone motorolas hardware is really good u can get a droid 2 on contract cheap but a droid3 will most likely be 200 to 250 on a contract with verizon

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Hi again. I was just wondering if there would have been a better forum to ask this question regarding which Droid to buy?
If so please advise.

Thanks again,

Ray

welcome to the forum. the Droid Forum itself is a place where all VZW phone users come to share their thoughts, ideas, and knowledge of various devices. there is no BEST phone as every device has its Pros and Cons. my best answer is...try them all out in the stores. get a hands on feel of what ur looking for. this place is actually where u will find ppl opinions on old, new, and upcoming phones.

Droid 2 Global / Xoom... Aloha from Hawaii

Back