New HTC Droid Photos Leaked

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
htc-verizon-phone.jpg

HTC may soon add another Droid to the Verizon line up and Pocketnow.com has posted the leaked photos that help prove it's existence. The phone rumored to be the HTC Incredible will run Android 2.1 with HTC Sense. We also expect the phone to have a number of impressive hardware features such as the Snapdragon CPU, 256mb RAM, 3.5-3.7" WVGA Screen, AMOLED, Optical mouse pointer and dual LED Flash. Check out a few more pictures after the jump!

{Source: Pocketnow.com}

Looks nice, but why did they only use 256 mb of ram? If you're going to throw the snap dragon and AMOLED screen, you might as well go all out with the memory too.

Looks nice, but why did they only use 256 mb of ram? If you're going to throw the snap dragon and AMOLED screen, you might as well go all out with the memory too.

certainly questionable, especially with sense ui taking up extra RAM... who knows if the specs are even correct/up-to-date though

they are gonna kill that phone with that low ram. bottlenecking at its best. but yeah. it seems great. sense and 2.1... hmmmmmmm sounds tasty. one thing is i dont like the back

Here's a video:

[video=youtube;AoIbSeSxXIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoIbSeSxXIE[/video]

nice vid, dan.
i like it. i dont like the back color piece. keep it black.
im sure they have switchouts for the back piece
but aside from that, IMO, HTC makes good products. i had the Diamond, and the Touchpro.

I know this is only a leak... but does anyone have an approximate date this phone will be released? Spring/summer/fall?

If this was out when I bought my Droid and there was a different options for back plates it would have bee a real tough decision.

Back