New ICS leak 6.7.235

Love my unlimited too. I just feel like im not getting the speeds that i used to before. When i first started i was getting 10mbps easy now... barely 5mbps. Thats why i feel like they slowing me down. What really sucks is that i work for them and i got no idea how i can avoid it. I average about 6 - 7 gigs for the last 5 months

Last edited:
master0fursinz said:
Love my unlimited too. I just feel like im not getting the speeds that i used to before. When i first started i was getting 10mbps easy now... barely 5mbps. Thats why i feel like they slowing me down. What really sucks is that i work for them and i got no idea how i can avoid it. I average about 6 - 7 gigs for the last 5 months

Here in Dallas TX my speeds have consistently been 20 megs +/- down and 15 +/- up. I have a peak DL speed of high 40s and a peak UL speed of high 30s. Hasn't changed since I've had 4G (since November) I use 10-20 gigs a month.

Updated to .235. Process was very painless! Took about 30-40 minutes total time. Thanks to Samurai for the great script!:icon_ lala:

Just ravin' a minute. Droid Bionic, ICS, Unlimited data, 4G LTE what a good solid phone Should be on VZW network (kickass.)

Got it last week, lol. Hardly Ever get on my pc anymore except to burn dvd or play games on fb. Total time on pc per week=2hrs. Max

Just ravin' a minute. Droid Bionic, ICS, Unlimited data, 4G LTE what a good solid phone Should be on VZW network (kickass.)

im in the same boat! I love my bionic! just waiting for the next big "evolutionary" phone, give me quad core, LTE, 2gb+ RAM with the latest OS. until then, Bionic is plenty powerful

BeHell said:
im in the same boat! I love my bionic! just waiting for the next big "evolutionary" phone, give me quad core, LTE, 2gb+ RAM with the latest OS. until then, Bionic is plenty powerful

If i could +1 you right now on the droid forum app, i would. I feel the same way. But i would like an ips display 1080p with it.

Speculation only. We have no idea. However, I would point out that Moto wouldn't have gone through the trouble of unifying all the ICS builds if they didn't plan on keeping the phones updated. They claim 18 months. So we'll see.

Also don't forget Google purchased Motorola Mobility so now we will see about their 18 month promise. Maybe no more bootloader locks either one could only hope.

This is me....holding my breath in baited anticipation. Oh, right. No. :)

Guys, not sure what the deal is but I've been on ics. 235 3 weeks now and not one single problem. Nada. Stop to consider all these different "custom" roms and rooting proceedures you go through? Just asking so don't bite back too hard.

Been on. 235 now a few weeks and it has been rock solid. The other day I dropped my phone and cracked my screen up pretty good. Once I came down off the ledge, I called big Red to see what my options were. I didnt want to give up the bionic, but they said they didnt have anymore. I kind of figured that but what comes next was hard to take.
VZW told me that they were going to phase out those of us with unlimited data! The rep said that from now on with the purchase of a new phone/upgrade you have to move to a newer plan. All plans will now have unlimited talk/text and a limit on data usage.
After about 45 minutes of discussing/arguing I was done.
Have anyone else heard about this? I thought being grandfathered in meant we would be good. What are they thinking?

Back