NEW ICS rom 1/11/2012?

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone i need a little help with this i just download the new ICS 1/11/1012 version from DEV droidbionicroot (he picked up where Dhacker stopped yeaaaah ICS Alpha is revived). Can anyone tell me how to get the .901 to work with the ICS. Oh an if possible find me a change log for this update he said he would post them on twitter but i cant seem to find it in any of his tweets thanks.

Hello everyone i need a little help with this i just download the new ICS 1/11/1012 version from DEV droidbionicroot (he picked up where Dhacker stopped yeaaaah ICS Alpha is revived). Can anyone tell me how to get the .901 to work with the ICS. Oh an if possible find me a change log for this update he said he would post them on twitter but i cant seem to find it in any of his tweets thanks.

Can you post a link to the DL?

Nevermind
found it

Last edited:
I thought 5.8.894 was supposed to be the last update pre-ics...not .901??? Did i miss something?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Where can I download this version of the ROM? Thx

Back