Newbie Dummy

cmart

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. I am a newbie to the Droid. I have the Droid 2 and my wife has the Droid X. I come into the android world from a phone that I used for 4 years, so I am completely new and blown away of what this thing will do. It's actually quite intimidating.

My tech saavy brother-in-law did the whole root thing on the phones for me. I'm not so sure what that is all about.

Any advice, help, or direction would be much appreciated. I feel like I am going to learn a lot from this website.

Thanks,
cmart

Welcome to the community. I also have the D2 and congrats on having the X along with the 2. Feel free to ask questions and post any opinions. We also have subfourms for the X and the 2 which you can locate by clicking the forum tab and scrolling down to your phones subforum. Very friendly place here and also have a wealth of knowledge in the community for both of your devices. Also feel free to make yourself at home in the community and if you want to you can check my sig and visit our sister site. Many of the same helpful people from here are there. Also you can PM me if you have any major questions and ill see what i can do to help you solve the problem. Dive on in and enjoy the community.

Back