Nexus

opera mobile. Used it on my og d1 so its on my nexus. But I'm open to try new things

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I'm partial to Dolphin HD. It has a ton of add-ons such as user agent and convert to pdf, I love how it handles tabs, and the bookmarks are much easier to get to than the stock browser. Tried the stock browser after hearing of some of the enhancements, just don't like how it handles tabs and bookmarks.

i use stock browser but now I might give browser plus a try

I had to try this since Dezymond said he might :D Not bad the quick quick controls and volume scroll... i rhyme :biggrin:

Actually discovered while giving this browser a try that if you drag a new icon into the dock it creates a folder... folders folders everywhere :D Pretty nice now I have both browsers stock and ICS browser + quickly available in the dock with ICS browser + defaulting to desktop mode only for all sites.

I'm in with ICS Browser+ too - the extended quick controls and UA string put it on another level :)

Add me to the ICS Browser+ party. Nice and fast with quick navigation.

Another ICS browser + user.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Hmm... I'll have to try ICS browser...

In the meantime, I use different browsers for different occasions: Opera Mobile if i'm on 3g, Stock Browser when I'm on battery (I use the "invert mode" to get a black background and save battery) and in a 4g environment, and Dolphin HD when I'm on 4g and my battery's full or close to/on a charger.

Back