no clock update for status bar

drm2blv

Reaction score
anyone have a .zip file that will get rid of the clock in the top status bar??

have seen some screen shots without and would love to have that on mine!

thanks!

I don't think you can do that on the d2. You need a totally custom rom like CM

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Thanks for the link to kejars post, worked great on liberty 1.5 and thirdeye theme by tgwaste. I was really hoping for an easier way to color the clock font since most themes just leave it white. This way I just get rid of the clock up there and create a colored widget using the make your clock widget Pro by Tomas Hubalek from the market.

BTW, I wonder if any plans to add this to official toolbox?

colorChangev3.jar works for change clock, date, ticker and notification colors...but what color do you want and ill make a services.jar for you

443bb0f2-156e-3c4d.jpg

How about the blue honeycomb theme color?

Sent from my DROID2

Here is a flashable zip for the Honeycomb blue. Its only the clock and the date, as the network banner was too light on the grey header background.

Make a nandroid backup before flashing, and it will take a minute to boot, just like flashing a theme.

Like always, im not responsible if something breaks, so make a backup.

Last edited:
I'm looking for burnt orange. cc5500. My desktop has a fire theme going that This would look good with. It might be something UT Longhorn fans would like too.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2 using DroidForums App

Sorry, OP for being a thread jacker.

If anyone has a request, just shoot me a pm.

Heres a flashable zip for burnt orange. As above, make a nandroid backup before flashing as im not responsible if anything happens.

Post pictures of the blue honeycomb clock in action please! : )

Back