Not bad Keep up the good WORK

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i am not sure who is all in charge of the sapphire project i am a fan of bb but i tried sapphire last night and have to say i am really impressed it is very smooth running love the ability to change all the font colors not really a big fan of p3 kernels but they do seem to work great with this project. besides a cpl small issues this is a very nice rom keep up the good work

Last edited:
Dear gawd, that sig, it's like a normal sig took LSD.

i ...... i'm at a loss for words ..........

Dear gawd, that sig, it's like a normal sig took LSD.

i ...... i'm at a loss for words ..........

why ty nice to know the high contrast is noticeable
lol

Since you've got such nice internet speeds, the only reason you must be showing me is because you want to download some stuff for me, put onto a usb drive and mail to me so I don't have to do it.

So I'll PM you a list of items I'd like. Thanks for providing a valuable service.

Since you've got such nice internet speeds, the only reason you must be showing me is because you want to download some stuff for me, put onto a usb drive and mail to me so I don't have to do it.

So I'll PM you a list of items I'd like. Thanks for providing a valuable service.

Lol classic

i dont d/l i host game servers but thx for jumping ot

"In this world of contest BB is above the rest"

As a MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer for those who are too lazy to google), I do agree with you about this. While I do love my Droid, from an Enterprise standpoint (both for security and administration), Blackberry still stands above the rest. As for the rest of that nonsense ........

wow it is just a forum sig good golly
and btw from a server administrator standpoint security/administration microsoft blows

linux pwns microsoft
[video=youtube;0-22EpQOm8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-22EpQOm8c"]YouTube - South Park Mac vs. PC vs. Linux[/video]

and as far as blackberry vs droid
[video=youtube;foWJvkbFQW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foWJvkbFQW0[/video]

Last edited:
and btw from a server administrator standpoint security/administration microsoft blows

linux pwns microsoft
[/url]

I work in the Securities industry. No version of Linux is an allowed system at the exchange I work at. Unix compliant systems are but not Linux. I agree *nix pwns MS, but from a pay scale standpoint MS Engineers pwn *nix administrators by a good deal of money.

As far as the video of the craptastic Storm vs a Droid, yes it's not a fair fight. I said from a backend security / administration standpoint Blackberrys are better. For dealing with 2,500 plus devices, right now nothing beats BES. Nothing.

Last edited:
anyways not that it matters again a compliment to the sapphire team awesome work as i see it. right now sapphire is second fave good job fellas

anyways not that it matters again a compliment to the sapphire team awesome work as i see it. right now sapphire is second fave good job fellas

One thing in common. :) Certainly agree Sapphire rocks.

Last edited:
Back