ordered online this morning, shipped this afternoon

Signum

Reaction score
unfortunately wont be getting the phone until monday.

but thats ok, as internet orders said they'd ship by 7/23. maybe its not as bad as it sounds.

that's total crap. most of us ordered yesterday and won't have it until the 23rd.

that's total crap. most of us ordered yesterday and won't have it until the 23rd.

mine should have been here today but yesterday in my haste to order it, on the last screen that said "submit order" i had a brain fart and forgot to actually click on that button lol so my order never went through.

but thats ok, as internet orders said they'd ship by 7/23. maybe its not as bad as it sounds.

almost same here....ordered last night at 6 pm PST and received tracking info email being delivered Monday...

My only concern is if they split my order. I ordered along with the phone several accessories. So if I receive accessories only Monday...I will be little sad....we shall see!!!! These are the only times when I want my weekend to go by fast...LOL

almost same here....ordered last night at 6 pm PST and received tracking info email being delivered Monday...

My only concern is if they split my order. I ordered along with the phone several accessories. So if I receive accessories only Monday...I will be little sad....we shall see!!!! These are the only times when I want my weekend to go by fast...LOL

we dont split orders. whatever you ordered on that order # will be shipped in the same box.

hmm thats weird we ordered ours yesterday like 6pm PST and i still have no shipping email just one that said: "Your order is currently in queue to be processed. In most cases orders are processed within 3 business days. If additional information is required before we can complete your order, you will receive a more detailed e-mail. If your order can be completed successfully, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been completed and shipped."

I ordered yesterday at 2:27 pm. I called to cancel my order today, and was told that it wouldn't have shipped until the 23rd anyways. They cancelled it. Lo and behold, received shipping confirmation for Tuesday earlier this afternoon. WTF??

Back