OUKITEL K6000 Charges 6000mah Battery In 2 Hours!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

As an Android super fan I keep my eyes on all kinds of Android devices. I even check out many devices I may never be able to actually get my hands on being that they are international devices not carried in the US. There are some foreign companies that are actually putting out some pretty revolutionary features with their devices. UMI is a Chinese manufacturer that has a phone with an iris scanner built in, there are several other companies that brought us super fast fingerprint scanners even before they became prevalent in the US.

OUKITEL is a manufacturer based in Shenzhen China who is bringing a 6000 mah battery powered phone to market. They have achieved such a large battery by basically squishing two 3,000mah batteries together. The only thing with a huge battery like this is that i must take forever to charge right? Wrong! The Oukitel k6000 includes Fast Charging. Using the included 9v/2a charger the phone can charge from 0-100% in just less than 2 hours. The charger is so fast that 5 minutes of charging will net you 2 hours of talk time! Other specs include a 5.5" display, 64bit quad core processor, 13mp camera, and 2GB of RAM. There is no exact date for when we can expect to see this device hit the market.

Back