Pandora question

Reaction score
I just downloaded pandora and when I first tried to use it the message I saw was warning this program uses a lot of data.

Will this cause me to be charged extra with Verizon even though I have unlimited data plan I think it is 29.00 a month?

Just worried to use it now :(

I use Pandora all the time and never get near the 5 GB cap that Verizon puts on their "unlimited" plan.... I don't think I've even hit the 1 GB mark yet.

There is no 5GB cap. The unlimited plan is unlimited.

Yes. There seems to be a fair amount of confusion out there regarding the unlimited plan. I too thought that it had a 5GB cap. I called Verizon specifically about this question (3 seperate times to try and see if I could get different answers) and the unlimited plan is indeed unlimited and NOT capped at 5GB.
I believe the 5GB cap is on the "Mobile Broadband Connect" which is tethering on select phones

The 5 GB cap in no longer with Verizon due to the popularity of the "data" phones on the market today. Verizon had to many people complain and drop due to the 5 GB limit. (this info comes directly from a Verizon Wireless employee) <my neighbor>

Back