Password manager suggestions

garnet&gold

Reaction score
I used Keeper for several years without any problems but I'm looking to change. I looked at keepassdroid and unfortunately it's not what I need because it won't show you the actual password so you can type it into another system,which I have to do at work sometimes. In order to see the password in keepassdroid, you have to cut and paste into another program to see it which is not practical in the long run. I'm looking at Msecure, any opinions on it or others?

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Lastpass has worked great for me for at least a year on my PC's at home and work. I just recently added it to my Rezound, I am satisfied with the results.

I used Keeper for several years without any problems but I'm looking to change. I looked at keepassdroid and unfortunately it's not what I need because it won't show you the actual password so you can type it into another system,which I have to do at work sometimes. In order to see the password in keepassdroid, you have to cut and paste into another program to see it which is not practical in the long run. I'm looking at Msecure, any opinions on it or others?

Thanks

Are you in the same boat as me in that you've used it for over a year on several devices and suddenly they said "oops we forgot to charge you $15 a year for EACH device (I was using it on 5 devices) and to continue using it you must pay the additional $60 in fees ?
I've switched to msecure and really appreciate the Dropbox backup.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk Blue post

Are you in the same boat as me in that you've used it for over a year on several devices and suddenly they said "oops we forgot to charge you $15 a year for EACH device (I was using it on 5 devices) and to continue using it you must pay the additional $60 in fees ?
I've switched to msecure and really appreciate the Dropbox backup.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

Yep, exactly! It was only the phone and desktop for me but I renewed in Oct. Now they want another 9.99 which ain't gonna happen. I will gladly pay a different company before I pay them another cent.

Is Msecure a one time fee or are they all subscription too?

MSecure user here too. I'm pretty sure its a one time fee for the app. I got it when it was on sale a few months back.

MSecure user here too. I'm pretty sure its a one time fee for the app. I got it when it was on sale a few months back.

Cool, thanks for all the replies everyone.

I do need to clarify, I found out a few minutes ago keepassdroid does show the password if you select the option under menu. So, it's back in the running for me along with Msecure.

I probably will not pick Lastpass only because of the continuing fees. At $1.00 a month it's a nothing fee but long term....

I got it because it was on sale for
.49 and got the Keeper email a couple of days later. Almost 2 years after getting Keeper they find the error in their system pricing? I don't think so.
Support Our Troops!!!
<><

I use ewallet pro. Works flawlessly and syncs with my laptop. No annual fees...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Pocket. Free and has an auto backup to Dropbox. As soon as I switched phones it automatically found the backup and was good to go. I like it!

Pocket. Free and has an auto backup to Dropbox. As soon as I switched phones it automatically found the backup and was good to go. I like it!

Have to agree, I've been using Pocket for awhile too. Simple, easy backup to Dropbox, and works great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Msecure sucks....only app I have ever had that has totally uninstalled itself 4 or 5 times now.

Unacceptable for a paid app.

Back