Peak time setting - Allow me to SLEEP

blackbird2150

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So I can't be the first person that wants to be able to get a full nights rest. Where are the settings located that turn off email sync between certain hours (like when I sleep). I think I found the option for peak times once, but that clearly didn't help (or I did it wrong) because at 3:30am, it buzzed in my multimedia station, and I can't find it again.

Thanks!

It says these settings only apply when the phone is not charging. So if you use a dock, you're screwed? I would like to sleep too.:mad: I've downloaded Audio Manager and you can adjust the settings. But you can't make a setting where the phone will simply ring and no other notifications. Just about my only complaint with this bad boy.

Check out Quick Profiles.
You can setup different profiles that will set it on vibrate only or all silent or turn off wifi, etc. You can then add a widget for each profile. Unfortunately, all the widgets look the same except for the label underneath.
I have 2 widgets on my Dock screen (don't have a dock yet - use Dock Simulator to get there) - one is called sleep that sets the Ringer volume up high (for emergency phone calls), sets the Media Volume, Notification Volume to 0, and sets the Alarm volume high.
This has kept me from being woke up by "Drrrroooooooiddddd" when I get a e-mail in the middle of the night!
In the morning, I just hit the "Normal" profile that sets the volume on everything back to normal.
The paid version of Quick Profiles lets you pick different icons.
There are other apps out there that will toggle between volume settings also.
Other apps let you set a schedule but my schedule is so weird that I prefer to manually turn on and off the sounds.

Hope this helps,
CC

Check out Quick Profiles.
You can setup different profiles that will set it on vibrate only or all silent or turn off wifi, etc. You can then add a widget for each profile. Unfortunately, all the widgets look the same except for the label underneath.
I have 2 widgets on my Dock screen (don't have a dock yet - use Dock Simulator to get there) - one is called sleep that sets the Ringer volume up high (for emergency phone calls), sets the Media Volume, Notification Volume to 0, and sets the Alarm volume high.
This has kept me from being woke up by "Drrrroooooooiddddd" when I get a e-mail in the middle of the night!
In the morning, I just hit the "Normal" profile that sets the volume on everything back to normal.
The paid version of Quick Profiles lets you pick different icons.
There are other apps out there that will toggle between volume settings also.
Other apps let you set a schedule but my schedule is so weird that I prefer to manually turn on and off the sounds.

Hope this helps,
CC

For some reason, I can adjust all of the settings individually EXCEPT Alerts and Ringer. They move in tandem. I move ringer and alerts goes with it. Which means that I could turn off the midnight "DRRROOIIIDD" but it would mean that I have to turn off my ringer too.

Did you try going into settings/Sound & display/ringer volume and uncheck the "use call volume for notifications" check box. That might do it.

I leave my phone in the kitchen at night...:D

Did you try going into settings/Sound & display/ringer volume and uncheck the "use call volume for notifications" check box. That might do it.

That was it!! You're a genius! Thanks! Now I can get some sleep.dancedroid

Back