Permission Requested for account [email protected]

buffhawk84

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem I've been having for about a week now.
Every morning I see a notification in my status bar requesting permission from my gmail account. Every morning I tap the request and it disappears. The following morning it comes back. I don't get any accept or deny message after tapping it, the message disappears and the status bar retracts to the top of my screen.

I'm sure this is a problem with some app I've downloaded but rather than checking them all one by one, is there a way to diagnose permissions problems quickly?

Thanks for your help!

btw I am running Liquid ICS v1.0

Did you change your gmail password recently? Could just have your old one stored possibly.

No, haven't changed my password. I've been using two-step verification for almost two years now with no problems.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Here it is

I had the same problem. Gmail emailed me and told me that someone hacked my account. So I had to reset up my account

Somehow my google + account wasn't synced. Once I fixed that, the permission came back - instead, this time when I clicked it, I was able to allow/deny. The culprit: google currents.

Back