Phone choices..

Savagehearts

Reaction score
I have an upgrade coming at the end of march. Any phone suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Oh I guess I should mention I'm with vzw. But I'm open to switching

The Thunderbolt... unless you want to wait a little longer for the Bionic, Or you could go with the Atrix on AT&T

I'm pretty sure going with att would be cheaper, any thoughts on one carrier vs the other?

AT&T might be cheaper, however, if you want outstanding coverage and amazing customer service....stay with Verizon. The HTC Thunderbolt comes out the 17th I believe and it is going to blow the iPhone 4 AND iPhone 5 (when it comes out) out of the water !!! This is the phone that pretty much every Android owner wants. Here's a link so you can see the specs of it.

HTC ThunderBolt

Even though AT&T may be a little cheaper remember, you get what you pay for.

Last edited:
I'm seriously giving Sprint (& force roaming to Verizon) a hard look. Good phones & better plans.

That's originally why I went with/stayed with verizon. But my last couple experiences w/ customer service have been so-so to horrible, and more times to consider just a fluke.

However, I don't have a home phone or any other internet service, so signal is important to me.

I'll probably stay with verizon. I'll probably go with the thunderbolt. I have a fascinate now, and before that had the eris. I think in some ways I preferred the eris. But I like the screen display and the swype keyboard on the fascinate.

Ok so on the 27th I can upgrade, and I get my additional 50 off. I'll give my fascinate to my baby daddy, wonder what I can get for my eris on cl

Does anyone know if either the tb or the bionic have the swype keyboard like the fascinate?

I don't see why they wouldn't. If not, it might be possible to put the file on at some point...

(from Beka's DX)

Yah im addicted. When I use another phone I type gibberish because I do swipe

Back