Photo albums

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Would anyone be able to tell me how to select pictures from each photo album,combine them into one new album? Thx for any help

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Would anyone be able to tell me how to select pictures from each photo album,combine them into one new album? Thx for any help

You need to do this with a file browser (Astro, ES File Manager). This can not be done from within the Gallery.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Are there any gallery aps that would help me do this?

Are there any gallery aps that would help me do this?

None that I am familiar with. If you use a file browser as I suggested in my earlier post, you can move pictures to whatever folders you like and when you open the gallery again (a refresh will be needed) the pictures will show up in the folders that you specified. This can also be accomplished by plugging your phone into your PC and accessing you SD card(s) as well. I wouldn't doubt there is a gallery app that does this as well, but like I said I haven't ever used one that could.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

QuickPic can do it and is probably one of the better (in function) gallery apps out right now. If only they would add online gallery support(picasa and the like) it would be THE best gallery.

Back