photos stopped auto uploading to google+

miteymike

Reaction score
I take pictures and it automatically listed in google+

It stopped after oct 19...

is there a setting i can double check to make it back to auto upload?

i checked and enabled google+ on the phone.

tia

ps- google+ on the phone shows the photos up to date fine. it's just the website.

It is a bug. search on the google + help forums & you will find lots of issues of this & no explanation accept
they are working on it.
I had 2 OG droids & one instant upload worked flawless the other was very erratic. reboot, reinstalled, cleared cache & did not help.
I than got a droid 2 put it on my account and it works great on it. The OG droid 1 that instant upload worked great on got moved over to the phone number that was having issues with instant upload not working & it is flaky still with different phone.
My Bionic works great with instant upload.

It has something to do with the connection or setup of the phone line I think on googles end.

Do a force upload where you got into google plus settings & hit upload all now & maybe that will clear out what ever is hanging it up.

Thanks! Force upload got pictures uploading for me.

Uploading has been hit or miss.

Cheers,

Bert

It is a bug. search on the google + help forums & you will find lots of issues of this & no explanation accept
they are working on it.
I had 2 OG droids & one instant upload worked flawless the other was very erratic. reboot, reinstalled, cleared cache & did not help.
I than got a droid 2 put it on my account and it works great on it. The OG droid 1 that instant upload worked great on got moved over to the phone number that was having issues with instant upload not working & it is flaky still with different phone.
My Bionic works great with instant upload.

It has something to do with the connection or setup of the phone line I think on googles end.

Do a force upload where you got into google plus settings & hit upload all now & maybe that will clear out what ever is hanging it up.

Back