Picture Gallery

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems with their pictures not all showing up??

I am a flashahollic so I'm not sure if that's the problem but my pictures will sometimes show up and and it's not even the right picture that I see. Then I click on it and it's a completely different picture..

Help???

Have you considered trying a 3rd party app for the gallery - possibly QuickPic and see if the problem occurs with it too...

Has anyone else had problems with their pictures not all showing up??

I am a flashahollic so I'm not sure if that's the problem but my pictures will sometimes show up and and it's not even the right picture that I see. Then I click on it and it's a completely different picture..

Help???

I'm a flashaholic as well and this happened to me when my internal storage became corrupt. It was probably one single file causing the issue that screwed up my entire phone. I had to flash back to stock, then start over to get things working the way they should.

I rebooted and cleared the data under gallery under apps and settings and rebooted and it's all back.

The gallery is jacked up the same time I have no ring tones I believe the problems run together. Everything is good for now..

Back