Pixel 9 Pro

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Let's get the year ready for early Google Pixel leaks...flat screen club to a phone near you

c852bbfa0bef27a75e5805c5841389b9.jpg
3cae39bb2bdf881e4d6fb570082da717.jpg

18760384e4ec386636ca8702d17a1f2e.jpg

Sajo

Diamond Member
Wow, that's quite a bit different if it holds to be true. I like it. Either way the misses and I are already planning on getting a 9 Pro each this year. This is the first time I have kept a phone for a full 2 years in a while (P 7 Pro currently).

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that's quite a bit different if it holds to be true. I like it. Either way the misses and I are already planning on getting a 9 Pro each this year. This is the first time I have kept a phone for a full 2 years in a while (P 7 Pro currently).

Yes definitely a little bit of change and I'm hearing from good sources it's about right for the next release

Sajo

Diamond Member
I don't believe for one second that they actually have a Pixel 9 to unbox, don't believe it. But, I did see some posts today with the new rumored "leak" pictures, and rumored 3 models this year. What I do know for sure is that as soon as the Pixel 9 is available for order I am ordering 2. Looking forward to new phones this Fall.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
I don't believe for one second that they actually have a Pixel 9 to unbox, don't believe it. But, I did see some posts today with the new rumored "leak" pictures, and rumored 3 models this year. What I do know for sure is that as soon as the Pixel 9 is available for order I am ordering 2. Looking forward to new phones this Fall.

I did see that yesterday with the 3 models hopefully specs good across the board