Play Market giving message "Error Processing Purchase"

bejahu

Reaction score
I searched for this but haven't found anything. I'm on a G-Nex with Codename Android 1.5.0. Every time I try to download a new app I get this message: "Error Processing Purchase" immediately after I push "accept and download". I've tried clearing the cache and data of the Play app and logging back in but that doesn't work. I'm not sure if I did anything to make it do this, I just installed an app on Thursday, then yesterday (Friday) it started screwing up.

This happened to me the other day. Uninstall updates for the play store and reboot. Should be fine after that.

"Ready to do nothing at a moments notice"

Do you mean to revert to an older version of Google Play?

Reverted (uninstalled updates), rebooted and still get that same message?

Any other suggestions?

D

This happened to me the other day. Uninstall updates for the play store and reboot. Should be fine after that.

"Ready to do nothing at a moments notice"

I'm having same problems today. Could you tell me how to uninstall updates for the play store?
TIA

Uninstalling the updates is not necessary. The problem will clear up on its own.
I was receiving 941 and 921 errors trying to update apps this morning.
I was able to update the apps later.

I still get the error. I've even upgraded to the latest CM9 nightly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I still get the error. I've even upgraded to the latest CM9 nightly.

Its an issue on googles side of things, they have been having issues with their servers so the market hasn't been working right all the time the pay few days

Ok thanks. I'll just wait until it fixes itself.

I'm still trying to get this to work. I have found a few solutions that haven't worked for me. I've deleted the data/cache of all my Google apps and unsynced my Google account, then immediately rebooted and that didn't fix it. I'm tired of not being able to download new apps without uninstalling updates on the market. Is this still a Google server issue or do you guys think something else can be done to make it work?

Back