Please don't shoot me

qoncept

Reaction score
I've been out of the loop for a while so I don't really know much about what's going on. I know this information is all out there but I'm VERY busy today, so let me apologize up front.

My wife's Droid has a broken usb port so she wants to upgrade. She wants a Droid X, so giving her mine and getting something new for myself is an option too.

So.. it doesn't look like it, but is anything better than the Droid X available right now? I want a 4"+ screen and no physical keyboard, and other requirements are just that it's faster/bigger/whatever than a Droid X. Is anything going to be released in the next week or two?

Thanks in advance!

thunderbolt might be up your alley. was supposed to be out a couple weeks ago, so no telling when it actually will come out.

edit, I would almost say xperia play, but they dropped the ball on that one and made it too small. If they would have made it the size of the X or evo, they might have had a winner.

Last edited:
there are a slew of phones coming out this year that are 4.3" handsets....however no one knows when they will come out.
there is the 4G thunderbolt (this is the closest one....maybe in a week, maybe in a month...who knows)
bionic
LG black
samsung something or other
droid X2 (basically the current DX minus a camera button and + .25ghz)
incredible 2

I would have to say you might want to check out the 4G TB, Droid Bionic, and Droid X2. The DX2 is also suppose to have a HD screen also i believe i read somewhere

Back