Possessed Dialing??

PhotoMaster

Reaction score
A new problem since updating my DX2 to GB. When I hang up on any call, the phone randomly dials another number from my contacts list. When I hung up from talking to my wife, it was already calling my daughter. When I hung up from talking to tech support for my laptop, it called a family friend. Is anyone else seeing this and how do you fix this???

I had phantom button pushes on my first DX, warrantied it for that reason. Have not experienced it at all on the DX2 yet, and I have had MANY other problems.

p.s. I love "Motorola Matt"'s response to you for this issue on the support forums: Unauthorized charger. FFS, like a Motorola charger somehow delivers electrons better than those dirty aftermarket ones.

Yea that's usually caused by a charger putting the wrong voltages through the phone or by water on the screen. I live in Arkansas so in the summer the humidity used to cause my D1 to do that all the time

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

In NJ it is humid, but I'm in the AC so the humidity isn't an issue. I just think it's possessed.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Can you wipe dalvik & cache in recovery? Or maybe under settings menu, wipe the cache/data of the dialer apk.

No luck on this and many other problems with this garbage they call a phone! I am filing complaints against Verizon and Motorola, since neither is competent to fix their own mistakes. Neither even has the guts to return calls and emails! Both companies SUCK!!!!

Back