Possible fix for BSOD/SOD

92ehatch

Reaction score
I have had my device for almost a month and have been dealing with daily bsod issue since I got it. After lots of searching I think I finally found a solution to the problem I downloaded a program called wake my android pro which basically disables the deep sleep function the phone has by periodically waking it up however when it wakes up the phone it does not turn on the screen. I was able to go full 24 hours without 1 bsod I will update if I get another 1 but so far it looks like it's fixed the issue.

What version are you on, .902 or .905?
Are you rooted?
If so, have you made any changes?

Personally I haven't had the bsod since the 5.5.893 update. But I also see that you're on the leaked ICS, is that correct? Maybe an app isn't playing well with that.

Last edited:
when I got the phone it was on at 905 I've tried everything from factory resets to removing all apps to battery to sim. Ics was my last attempt and i still had it. Imtalking two or three times a day. Since i installed this program i have had 0. Phone off charger for 21 hours.

also I'm not rooted. my girlfriend's phone has the exact same issue and her has also ben fixed with this program. the only issue I've had with I c s is the browser freezing up I since installed chrome beta and it works flawlessly.

Last edited:
Back