possibly a dumb question, dont hate!

jerroedr

Reaction score
Where exactly are we talking into on this phone? the whole front is glass...

I think the mic is located on the bottom next to the headphone jack.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

I believe there are two mics. There's one by the aux jack as rebel said and there's one on top of the battery cover

that tiny hole? dang samsung!

that tiny hole? dang samsung!
Haha, alot of phones use tiny holes for their mics. If you look at the original Droid or any other device the size of the hole for the mic isn't that much bigger.

Where exactly are we talking into on this phone? the whole front is glass...

Not a dumb question - you made me turn the light on and look! Those other guys are apparently right; small hole on the bottom - hard to believe that really works!!

true the d1 isnt much different but it faces your... um face... yea. its strange it catches the sound down there, but i just held it up to my head and it is above my mouth so i guess it makes sense

Very few phones have full on mics anymore. They are usually just a tiny hole or slot. Apparently gets the job done though.

Very few phones have full on mics anymore. They are usually just a tiny hole or slot. Apparently gets the job done though.

Not sure how true it is but I have heard it helps filter out background noise as well when you have the pinhole mics.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

Back