Power Amp + Sound Quality Review

Bucknell2013

Reaction score
Before I purchased the GN, I was really concerned about how the audio quality would turn out. I produce music and DJ on the weekends, so I am a little more aware of differences in audio quality than the average listener.

I tested the stock music app, and Power Amp--I have to say... I am impressed. In the past hour, I've listened to about 15 different genres of music through my monitoring headphones, and the results have been noticeably better than what my Droid X was able to produce.

Also, for the hell of it, I threw on some less professional headphones, and was still really enjoying the quality.

Feel free to post up any other music apps, or things that others could benefit from.

is the audio quality higher with PowerAmp over google music? not a huge fan of PowerAmp, think my trials just about over, I kind of prefer(way more used to) Winamp. however, i am currently listening with google music for lockscreen controls and the ability to shut off music with the X in the notification bar

Only app I ever purchased Power Amp. Love the ability to crossfade, display on lock screen (if u prefer) and so many settings it needs its own forum.

SimpDogg

PowerAmp is the Best Music App period for on Device Music in the Market or for that matter for Android devices, there is not One that can even get close to the Quality and Versatility Of PowerAmp, tried them all, there is none better.

Completely agree. Power AMP rules.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Back