Ps3 tethering

GuddaSupaman

Reaction score
How do I usb tether a ps3 free. And my phone is not rooted. Samsung Gem.

Sorry, u don't...and shouldn't

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Sorry, u don't...and shouldn't

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

This thread will not be like this he has asked for information. If anyone choses to continue with comments like that you will get a vacation. We have made it clear where we stand on tethering.

Wait, what? Where was it made clear where you guys stand on tethering? Not trying to be rude, but every moderator/admin says a different thing when it comes to tethering, so if you guys have all agreed, I'd love to know what your opinion is on it...

Why not?

Gudda Supaman

In order to use free tethering apps, your phone must be rooted.

As far as the ethical question of free tethering, stick around, you will see the opposing viewpoints. Some say it is stealing since VZW offers the Mobile Hotspot for $20 a month. Some say it is their right to do what they want because "they pay for their data plans..." Either way, it is in violation of the VZW Terms of Service.

Wait, what? Where was it made clear where you guys stand on tethering? Not trying to be rude, but every moderator/admin says a different thing when it comes to tethering, so if you guys have all agreed, I'd love to know what your opinion is on it...

Apparently, the mods/admins have come to a unanimous conclusion on where they stand. I'm interested to see the link where this is laid to rest once and for all. :)

Some say it is stealing since VZW offers the Mobile Hotspot for $20 a month.

And some would call those people deluded, because it's quite clear it's just a money grab on the part of carriers, almost worse than what they charge for text messages. It takes a complete lack of morality to sell an unlimited service, then claim unlimited means "x gb per month", then claim that to use it in specific ways you have to pay more...

Some say it is stealing since VZW offers the Mobile Hotspot for $20 a month.

And some would call those people deluded, because it's quite clear it's just a money grab on the part of carriers, almost worse than what they charge for text messages. It takes a complete lack of morality to sell an unlimited service, then claim unlimited means "x gb per month", then claim that to use it in specific ways you have to pay more...

It takes either a lack of morality or the presence of idiocy to claim that you can use verizons data on any device you own when it is against the TOS without any possibility of consequences. I do occasionally tether, but I also know full well that if Verizons pins it on me they have every right to void my contract or start charging me for it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I have answered the question guys. Lets not debate tethering as that was not anywhere near the question asked. Please stop being off topic, expecially debating that. Its been done Many times here....Let this topic be what the OP asked.

I have answered the question guys. Lets not debate tethering as that was not anywhere near the question asked. Please stop being off topic, expecially debating that. Its been done Many times here....Let this topic be what the OP asked.

You're right. I apologize to the OP for participating in the jacking of his thread

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Back